The star ingredient in 1Hour Break™ is predominantly Kava, the best and most effective anti-stress herb in the world. 1Hour Break selects the highest quality and most potent strains of organic Kava from farmers on the Island of Vanuatu. Only whole lateral roots are imported and used, and have gone through strict full-spectrum testing.
1Hour Break Kava is strengthened by 3 All Natural herbs:
- Lobelia Herb – Certified organic Lobelia stimulates a parasympathetic or relaxation response and decreases adrenaline levels.
- Passion Flower – Certified Organic Passion Flower will help relax muscles and calm a nervous individual to help them become more centered.
- Lemon Balm – Organic Lemon balm’s medicinal use dates back over 2,000 years. It has a lemon flavor and gently calms nerves and lifts the mood. Avicenna wrote that lemon balm “causeth the mind and heart to become merry.”
Designed for an Active Lifestyle
- Portable – At 0.5 oz, it’s small enough to take with you anywhere.
- Fast Acting – In the time it takes to pour a cup of tea, you’ll feel the effects of 1Hour Break.
- Simple – With the push of a button 1Hour Break delivers a dose of inner calm.
What Is Kava?
Kava is found on the South Pacific islands, with the most potent strains coming from Vanuatu, where 1Hour Break’s Kava is organically grown.
Kava has been studied globally by the World Health Organization and has been recognized as the best anti-stress herb. It is great for emotional stress and unpredictable moments. While relaxing, it does not dull the senses but rather tends to focus the mind and sensory capacity. It is an excellent and healthier replacement for those who like to drink alcohol to relax and unwind. Kava can simply be used for the enjoyment that it brings.
1Hour Break made Kava easier, better and stronger: 1 bottle is equivalent to approximately seven 4oz cups of Kava.
- Begin with 5 sprays at a time and apply it directly underneath your tongue on the soft mucous membrane. Spraying more than 5 sprays at a time may waste extract. It may flow over the target area under your tongue. (Note: Other than your eyes, nose, and directly into your bloodstream, the mucous membrane under your tongue is the most effective way for your body to absorb substances. It contains many capillaries and enables substances to quickly absorb into your body and bypass your digestive tract.)
- If this is your first time using 1Hour Break we recommend you start with a minimum of 10 sprays total until you determine what is an effective amount for you (10 sprays =2ml). From 10 sprays, adjust dose accordingly by adding more or less sprays for the next dosage.
- Allow 1Hour Break to absorb under your tongue. We recommend a minimum of 10 seconds. The longer you allow 1Hour Break to have contact with the membrane under your tongue the more time you’re allowing it to absorb and do its work. If used as recommended, effects should last for at least 1 hour.