Relacsin is a proprietary vape supplement made from the most beneficial kavalactones from the Kava plant and other premium natural ingredients. Kava (Piper methysticum) has been used by Pacific Island cultures for thousands of years for its calming and pain relieving properties. It was once used for spiritual and political ceremonies throughout Samoa, Tonga and Fiji, though it is more commonly used recreationally today.
Here are some of the medicinal benefits of Relacsin:
- Encourages calmness and tranquility
- Effective sleep aid
- Pain relief and muscle relaxant
- Anxiety reduction
- To lessen urogenital problems (including inflammation, cystitis, and general irritation of the urogenital tract)
- Headache treatment
- Restoration of vigor
- Promotion of urination
- To calm a stomachache
- Alleviate whooping cough, tuberculosis, and asthma symptoms
- Slight sedation effects
- Anesthetic (most often experienced in the tongue and mouth when consumed orally)
- Antifungal activity
- Anticonvulsant properties
While Relacsin (and its most active ingredient, kava) cannot claim to cure, treat, diagnose, or prevent any disease or condition, their effectiveness is undeniable when it comes to the list above and many people spanning across generations can speak for its effectiveness. Natzen’s blend of Relacsin is even stronger and more effective than a typical way of consuming kava because of the added natural ingredients and the process by which it’s prepared.
Relacsin ingredient list: Proprietary blend of select kavalactones extracted from Kava root, propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin and flavoring (does not contain nicotine). No artificial coloring.
For more information about Relacsin and Kava, read the “About” page here.