Terms and Conditions
Shipping and Returns
All shipments except media, Hemp Health products and Hemp Hookahzz products are sent using USPS First Class Air Parcel Rates on the same day (if order is received at least an hour prior to the post office closing time) or the next business day (eg. shipments for orders received on Saturday evening will be shipped the following Monday). First Class Air Parcel deliveries usually takes 2-5 business days depending on distance or level of mail traffic. All media orders will be sent by USPS Media Mail which takes between 2-8 business days. All Hemp Health and Hemp Hookahzz products are will be shipped separately from California via USPS Priority Express. If we expect a delayed shipping time we will contact you by email. You may cancel an order at any point before shipping but not after. We are currently unable to ship outside of the U.S.
Many of our products have manufacturer’s warranties which can be used if the device has a defect. Though we expect such problems to be extremely rare, if a defective item has no warranty or there’s a discrepancy in the order it can be returned with proof of purchase within 15 days after the order date. Please contact us by email or phone to let us know the name of the product and nature of the problem and wait until you receive our response and mailing address before returning the product by mail. We also ask that the item be mailed back in the condition in which it was received with the original boxes, accessories and other materials it came with. In order to remain competitive against giant corporations we ask that the customer pay for return shipping unless the reason for the return is due to a mistake on our part (ie. wrong items). Customers have the option of being refunded or receiving a new replacement for the returned item.
The information on this website is based on independent research, is not intended as medical advice and shouldn’t replace consulting with a qualified health care professional. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, have a medical condition, or about to start any new diet, exercise regimen or supplementation program, consult your physician before making a decision regarding vaporizer and supplement use. Discontinue use of vaporizers and supplements immediately and consult your physician if you experience any negative symptoms which you suspect may be correlated with vaporizer use. Our products are not intended for for use by minors, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, and/or persons with allergies or conditions which may be complicated by vaporizers and supplements. We urge you to keep our products out of reach of children, pets, and anyone who is not able to make an informed decision or unable to use such products as intended.
Cascadia Vape will not be held liable or responsible for any damages or loss that is caused or alleged to have been caused in connection to use of any product on our site.
The name “Cascadia Vape” is a registered federal trademark (U.S. serial number 86285720).
- Privacy policies and data collection and use policies should be human readable, comprehensive, and easy to locate;
- Only the minimum amount of information reasonably necessary to provide you with services should be collected and maintained, and only for so long as reasonably needed or required;
- Information you provide through our website, or that we gather as a result of your use of our website should not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or provided voluntarily (without your consent) to anyone else unless such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order, or to protect our rights, reputation, and property, or that of our users, affiliates, or the public; and
- Unless restricted or prohibited by law, and provided your email address has been collected and retained, you should be notified when circumstances require Cascadia Vape to provide a third party with your personal information.
Information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions
- To improve the website
- To improve customer service
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from future emails we will include simple unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each automated email.)
Cascadia Vape has implemented reasonable measures such as the use of anti-malware software and password protected directories and databases to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception or processing of personal information that Cascadia Vape stores and controls. All supplied credit data and other sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider database, accessible only by authorized personnel who are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, credit card information will not be stored on our servers. However, no website can fully eliminate all security risks. Third parties may circumvent our security measures to unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. We will post a reasonably prominent notice to the website if any such security breach occurs and will notify you directly provided your email address has been collected and retained.